Saturday, January 21, 2012

Great Diffuser Deal!

A lot of you that are reading my blog are new to essential oils.  You know, I'm not a pro either but, I have been doing homework and learning what I can.  I love this diffuser!

(If you order it use #1237023 as your sponsor number.)  This little diffuser may be small, but it is a work horse!  It uses a very quiet, but powerful fan to blow cold air through a pad that you place the oil on. You can use any oil.  This diffuser comes with a bottle of Lavender (usually) so you can use it immediately!  It is battery operated so you can take it anywhere!  I personally use this diffuser in my daughter's room.  She happens to love lemon, so I diffuse that for her.  When she's sick we diffuse other things.  If you're looking for a starter diffuser, I can't recommend this one enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment