Friday, January 20, 2012

Feeling Good and Clean?  Well, I suppose I should explain what this means.  I believe in two products.  Feeling Good is what I can attribute to Young Living Essential Oils.  I love them.  I've had some great results.  As I come across uses or new products I will update you on them.  Clean..  For that I use Norwex.  Norwex products drastically reduce your use of chemicals to clean your home and your body!  Most of the products just require a cloth and water.  It's amazing!  The Envirocloths contain silver in them.   As you clean your counter or other surface the cloth will pick up any yucky germs.  It doesn't kill them, but picks up 99.9% of them and then you rinse them down the drain!  The silver in the cloth inactivates the germs left behind in 24 hours!  There are even more amazing products, but that's the one that most people start with.  This is just a short little blurb.

So, I do sell these two products and yes I am endorsing them in one blog.  Hopefully this is not against any rules.  I feel that the items are so different that it's ok to do so.  The compliment one another in improving your quality of life and your health and wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment