Friday, January 20, 2012

Norwex Specials

Right now there are a few specials going on.  The one I would take advantage of is the Kitchen Dish Pack. I love the tea towels and the dish cloth.  These microfiber cloths are amazing!  They can hold so much water.  I used it to clean my dishes today.  The nice thing about them is that they are reusable.  Of course regular dish cloths are too, but these have a major advantage.  These cloths are antibac, very very soft, incredibly absorbent and dry fast!





The picture above this line is of the Kitchen Dish Pack.  Right now it's on sale for $36.99.  There is a way to get it cheaper of course.  You can have a party or become a consultant.  You don't have to have a party either.  You can just let me come over and clean your kitchen!  What!?!  Yes, I'll clean your kitchen.  Let's do some dishes and clean your counter.  I'm convinced that you'll love the product.  If you want to invite a friend that would be great.  Parties with Norwex are fun!  Unlike other party businesses, there is no minimum to have a party and you still get rewards.  You'll also get free shipping.  If you have 5 people order you'll get a gift.  The can order the cheapest thing and you'll STILL get a gift!  How's that for a party!  


No comments:

Post a Comment