Sunday, January 29, 2012

Roll Ons

There are several roll ons available for use by Young Living.  One of my current favorites is Tranquil.  It's a blend of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Roman Chamomile.  All you do is roll it on your temples, wrist or the back of your neck.  It's that easy!  I made a little video below.  It's the first blogging video that I've made, so forgive the quality and please forgive me if I look distracted.  There was a little monkey behind me messing with me!





If you click on the photo above it will take you to my site where you can order this roll on.  Just go to Products, then click on Essential Oils.  If you scroll down and look through the blends you'll find it.  You can also look through the virtual catalog or look on the main site if you need pictures.  Just remember to use my sponsor my number!  # 1237023  Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment